ZAC EFRON EXPLORE
Important: Please read these Official Rules before entering this promotion (the “Promotion”). By participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements below.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION.
- PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. PROMOTION VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. VOID IN RHODE ISLAND AND TO ALL RHODE ISLAND RESIDENTS. PROMOTION OPEN ONLY TO RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES, AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (EXCLUDING RHODE ISLAND) WHO ARE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE (OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY UNDER APPLICABLE LAW) AS OF JUNE 1, 2018. IF YOU DO NOT MEET ANY OF THESE REQUIREMENTS, OR ANY OTHER ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN A PRIZE, AND NEW WORLD DISTRIBUTION, INC (“SPONSOR”) RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO AWARD PRIZES TO YOU. To be eligible to win a prize, entries must be completed and received by Sponsor in the manner and format designated below. Directors, officers and employees of Sponsor Carnival Cruise Line (“Carnival”) and any of their respective parent companies, affiliate companies (including any other affiliated companies), subsidiaries, agents (collectively “Promotion Group”), and the immediate families and those persons living in the same household are not eligible to win any prizes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- Sponsor, Carnival, Visa, Virgin Atlantic, GoPro, and all participating prize contributors and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees and agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties”) will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, incomplete, illegible, garbled, distorted, delayed, destroyed, stolen, or damaged transmissions or entries or other errors of any kind; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (c) any Promotion disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor or by non-authorized human intervention; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion; or (e) any use or misuse of The Prizes or participation in any Prize-related activity.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion period is from 9:00am (all times Eastern Time) on December 1 2018 to March 1 2019, 11:00pm (the “Promotion Period”). All entries must be received during the Promotion Period (except as otherwise expressly permitted under Section 7 below for mail-in entries) and meet the other requirements in these Official Rules to be eligible to potentially win a prize.
- Prizes with approximate retail value (ARV):
Virgin Atlantic GBP£2,000.00
American Tourister $359.98
Carnival Cruises upto $1,478.00
Total ARV of all prizes combined: $ Prizes are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value in its sole discretion. Prizes are not transferable (including to relatives or friends) or redeemable for cash. All prizes are awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied or express warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) and acceptance of prizes shall constitute agreement by the winner to look solely to the manufacturer or other purveyor of the prize and the warranty provided by it, if any, should any defects in the prize exist or arise.
Prize winner may be required to provide appropriate tax documentation sufficient to receive an IRS 1099 form at the end of the calendar year and may be required to sign for receipt and acceptance of the prize. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. PRIZE WINNINGS WILL BE REPORTED TO IRS WHEN APPROPRIATE.
- Odds: Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. The prize will be awarded. Limit one winner per household or address.
- Identity of Entrant. In the event of a dispute about the identity of the entrant, entries made online will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. An authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry.
- How to Enter: Online Entry: To enter online, take the following steps during the Promotion Period: Step 1: Visit https://zacefronexplore.com/
Step 2: Enter personal information (Name, e-mail) to enter to win.
If any entrant is found to have used multiple or different email accounts, or other applicable accounts to enter the Promotion, such entrant will be disqualified. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Promotion, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party or like entry methods will void all such entries affected by such methods, and disqualify any entrant using such methods.
For All Entry Methods: Limit one (1) entry per person. All requested information must be provided for your entry to be valid. All entries must be in English. Receipt of entry occurs when Sponsors servers record your Facebook account becoming a fan. Proof of sending (such as an automated computer receipt confirming the delivery of e-mail, a “thanks for entering” message) does not constitute proof of actual receipt by Sponsor. Entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. All entrants and entries are subject to verification by Sponsor. By entering the Promotion, you consent to possibly being placed on a mailing list for promotional and other purposes. Neither Sponsor nor its Promotion Group or promotional partners shall be responsible for entries that are corrupted or otherwise not received correctly or for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, networks, servers or providers, web sites, cell phone text messaging availability, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail, or on account of technical problems , traffic congestion on the internet, or technical errors or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in the event of technical difficulty, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or for any other reason which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, and select the winner from among all eligible entries received from the unaffected portion of the Promotion prior to and/or after the action taken by Sponsor (if any, as appropriate) or by some other means deemed by Sponsor in its sole discretion to be fair, appropriate and consistent with the letter and spirit of these Official Rules. Neither Sponsor nor its Promotion Group or promotional partners shall be responsible for injury, damage, tampering, or hacking to participant’s or to any other person’s computer, on-line accounts or cellular phone related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion.
- Winner Selection. One (1) GRAND PRIZE winner will be determined by a random drawing of all eligible entries to be held at the offices of Sponsor.
- Weekly winners will be determined by random drawings each week during promotional period, of all eligible entries.
- Promotion Rules: The prize winners will be determined by a random drawing from all eligible entries to be held at the offices of Sponsor on or about March 1, 2019. The potential winner will be notified by e-mail approximately two (2) week after conclusion of the Promotion. The prize may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner if the prize is returned as undeliverable or otherwise not claimed within seven (7) days after delivery of notification, or, alternatively, if three (3) attempts to contact winner with the prize notification are not successful. To claim the prize, the potential winner must follow the instructions contained in his/her notification, including by taking any winner verification steps required by Sponsor. Entries will be void if contact information is not current, accurate or legible.
- No Sponsor or Retailer Endorsement is implied.
- General Release. By entering the Promotion, you release Sponsor and all Released Parties from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or delivery, miss-delivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
- Selection of Prize. Actual model, color, accessories and features of the prize awarded will be selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion and may vary from photos used in Sponsor and third-party advertising and promotional materials, including without limitation on the Sponsor web site.
- Use of Winner’s Name, Likeness, etc. Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Promotion constitutes permission to use each winner’s name, hometown, likeness, opinions, any statements, voice and/or prize information, without limitation, in connection with the Promotion and for any other advertising, marketing, or promotional purpose(s) without further permission, compensation or remuneration of any kind. As a condition of being awarded any prize, except where prohibited by law, each winner may (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) be required to execute a consent to the use of such winner’s name, hometown, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, in connection with the Promotion and for any other advertising, marketing, or promotional purpose(s) without further permission or compensation.
- Affidavit & Release. As a condition of being awarded any prize, each winner may (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) be required to execute and deliver to Sponsor within five (5) business days of attempted notification a signed affidavit of eligibility and acceptance of these Official Rules and release of liability, and any other legal, regulatory, or tax-related documents required by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Failure to do so may disqualify the winner and Sponsor may select an alternate winner.
- Winner List; Rules Request. For a copy of the winner list, send a stamped, self-addressed, business-size envelope after March 1, 2019 to Sponsor at New World Distribution, INC Attn: Marketing Manager, 27068 La Paz Rd Suite 546, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656. To obtain a copy of these rules, send a stamped, self-addressed business-size envelope to Sponsor at New World Distribution, INC Attn: Marketing Manager, 27068 La Paz Rd Suite 546, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656.
- Intellectual Property Notice. The Promotion and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2018 – 2019 by New World Distribution, INC.
- The Promotion and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the state of California, U.S.A. without regard to the conflicts of laws, and principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be held in the state and federal courts of the State of California. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree and irrevocably consent to personal jurisdiction, subject matter jurisdiction, and venue in the state and federal courts of the State of California. By entering the Promotion, you agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are binding on all matters pertaining to the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Promotion or any entrant’s participation in the Promotion should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion, or Sponsor otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Promotion as planned. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Sponsor reserves the right to amend, modify, or cancel the Promotion at any time without notice. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, violate any law, rule or regulation in connection with participation in the Promotion, tamper with the operation of the Promotion or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Promotion or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry in the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to enter the Promotion. Any provision of these Official Rules deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain in effect. If you have any questions about these Official Rules or the Promotion, please send written questions to Attn: Sweepstakes Questions, 27068 La Paz Rd Suite 546, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656.
- Sponsor: The Promotion is sponsored by New World Distribution, INC, 1521 Pike, #303, Wilmington, Delaware, 19803. Carnival Cruise Line, Virgin Atlantic, Samsonite, Visa, OtterProducts, Bed Head, Bose, GoPro, TripAdvisor and Angry Orchard have contributed prizes for use in the Promotion but are not sponsors of the Promotion and are not responsible for the administration, execution, or conduct of this Promotion or selection of the winner(s). Any other affiliated company is not a sponsor of the Promotion and is in no way responsible of the administration of the Promotion, the verification of the winner or the fulfillment of the prize.
- Carnival Prize: Prize Stateroom is for one (1) three (3) to seven (7) day Carnival Cruise Line cruise departing from North America in a double-occupancy Ocean View stateroom for winner and one (1) travel guest (“Travel Guest”). Cruise prize is applicable to a new individual booking only and must be booked by December 31, 2018 and must sail by May 31, 2019. Not valid for travel on sailings on Carnival Horizon or Carnival Vista, Alaska itineraries, and those sailings including Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, and U.S. holidays including Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, and Thanksgiving. Prize Stateroom consists of cruise fare only. All other costs and expenses including, without limitation, taxes, fees, gratuities, port expenses, airfare, ground transportation, pre and post-voyage accommodations, premium dining, spa treatments, alcoholic beverages, onboard expenses, and shore excursions are the sole responsibility of winner and guest. Additional guests and category upgrades are available at an additional cost to winner, subject to availability. No refund or credit shall be provided for stateroom downgrades. Prize winner must contact Carnival to book the desire cruise by no later than thirty (30) days prior to the desired date of departure. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of cruise prize will be determined at time of booking and is dependent on dates of travel, duration of voyage, seasonal rates, and itinerary. No refund or credit shall be awarded for the difference between the ARV and actual value of the cruise selected. This prize is valid only for the individual that won the prize, is not transferable, and is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules. The winner and each Travel Guest must satisfy Carnival’s requirements for cruise passage (available on carnival.com). Winner and his/her Travel Guest must travel on same itinerary. Category restrictions and exclusions, and standard cancellation policy apply. Travel Guest must (or Travel Guest’s parents or legal guardian if Travel Guest is an eligible minor in his/her state/province of residence) sign and return a travel/publicity release before any ticketing of travel occurs. Winner and Travel Guests must: (i) have all necessary identification and/or travel documents (including but not limited to a valid passport or other document) required for travel; and (ii) comply with all check-in requirements, including but not limited to, the presentation of a major credit card. No cash redemptions. Any portion of the cruise prize not accepted or used by the winner will be forfeited, and Carnival shall not be responsible for any inability of winner to accept or use any portion of the cruise prize for any reason. Carnival does not guarantee the cruise prize will be available on the exact sailing dates requested by winner. Other limitations and restrictions may apply. Cruise prize is non-transferrable, cannot be substituted (except at the sole discretion of Carnival Cruise Line who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value), and may not be sold or combined with any other offer. No “Vacation Guarantee” or similar type offer shall apply to the cruise prize. Cruise prize is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules and detailed in Carnival Cruise Line’s passenger Ticket Contract found here: http://www.carnival.com/about-carnival/legal-notice/ticket-contract.aspx. Cruises are subject to availability and are capacity controlled. Any incidental costs incurred by winner and/or their Travel Guest shall be the responsibility of winner and/or their Travel Guest.